Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Like a Lion...

Much of the northern half of the country is experiencing snow right now--some more than others. As a family we try hard to combat the chilly weather by making warm winter meals, cuddling up by the fire and laughing as often as we can. It's easy to get in a few hardy chuckles with a little giggle machine in our midst. Our little sweet Carmella sure knows how to melt away the troubles of the day. All she has to do is give us one of her big toothless grins and we're warm all over.

It is amazing how quickly these little ones grow. Ella is discovering new things every day. Like yesterday, I saw her grab her toes for the first time. She totally loves her Jumperoo and is getting used to the exersaucer too. The exersaucer has a lot going on, but she moves around and meets each new creature, flower, bug or toy one at a time. Here are some photos of our little explorer. Plus a bonus video of her cute little laugh that I finally caught on tape (or digital memory card—however you say it these days).

[All bundled up ready to go out. Thanks to my dear friend, Becky, Ella has all sorts of adorable winter sweaters. This is one of my favorites.]

[Ella finds her toes. "Hummm, I wonder if I will be able to put this in my mouth soon?"]

[Taking some time out to look up at the camera.]

[Exploring the toys on the Exersaucer. "Now let's see if I can move the rings with the back of my hand too..."]

Ella laughing at her mommy:

2 comments:

Crowning Glory said...

There's nothing that tickles the soul like a little girl's giggles! Thank you! Keep those videos coming!

Where Our Treasures Are said...

I just love the first picture of Ella. What a beautiful little girl she is.

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.