Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poor little Carmella ended up with an ear infection in each ear. Thankfully the doctor got her on an antibiotic right away and she is starting to feel much better. I can tell that her left ear still bothers her a bit, but the right ear seems to be fine. What a trooper.

We are past the worst of it—and I hope on to better days and peaceful nights.

Some “big” news in our little world:

  • Ella sits up in her stroller. We have retired the baby carrier and she gets to ride like a big girl now.

  • She goes after objects that are out of her reach. I can no longer trust that she is going to stay in the same place when I place her on the floor.

  • She eats cereal twice a day and loves it! She knows that something crazy fun is coming her way when she gets strapped into her little high chair.

  • She is talking up a storm. She no longer cries when she wakes up (unless she didn’t get enough sleep). Instead, she coos and babbles until I come to get her.

  • Some sounds she makes: daaa, da, daaa, da (which Mark loves); mum, mum, maaaa (which I love); and sometimes laaaa, la (which is just cute).

  • She wants to sit up or stand up all the time. There is a photo of her playing with the little see-through balls that Auntie Laurel got her for Christmas. She finally is able to pick them up and hold them by herself.

The latest and greatest photos, plus a fun video for you to enjoy...


["Hi Mum Mum Ma. I'm hanging with my Da Da and loving it."]

["Cool...what's this?]

["Oh, I'm just so adorable!"]

[Who couldn't love that face?]

[Our little bouncing baby girl.]

2 comments:

Crowning Glory said...

She is so totally adorable! I can't wait to play with her soon.
Love,
Mom

Annette W. said...

Oh, I'm so glad you enabled comments. They are so much fun! Every once in a while I would try them. This time it worked!

What a blessing she is! Carmella is a sweetie! Evan makes lots of throaty noises, but no consistent words yet. He is ever-so-active though. :)

Meghan had her first ear infection pretty young too. I'm so thankful that Evan's been healthy for several months now.

Take care!

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.