It sure is a winter wonderland in Chicagoland. It did warm up a bit today. It is now 1 degree Fahrenheit instead of -7 (this is before wind chill is factored in). They say that it is -31 with the wind chill. That’s cold. I did learn a pretty cool fact though…my car registers negative numbers. I never knew it could do that.
Carmella is growing like a weed in the warm summer sun (minus the warm and minus the sun). She is exactly 2 months old today and weighs in at 12 pounds 8 ounces. She is a tall baby too measuring 24 and a quarter inches. Both measurements place her in the 95th percentile.
She had to get her first round of shots today. She wasn’t too happy about it, but she was a trooper. She only cried a little then relaxed and fell asleep shortly after I placed her in her car seat to go home.
There is so much more that I want to blog about, but such little time. In case I don’t get to write more before Wednesday, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
No comments:
Post a Comment