Carmella and I played in front of the sliding doors and watched the snow slowly and peacefully cover the patio, lawn and swing set in the back yard. She was mesmerized by the bright lights the white covering provided outside. Soon enough she will be asking to play in the snow and build a snowman. But today we enjoyed the first snow of the year from the warmth of our living room.
Later that day I strapped on the Baby Bjorn and Ella helped me pull out all of the Christmas decorations. We are one stocking shy of a complete mantle. Ella and I will have to go shopping today to get one that will represent her as part of our family.
Here is a short video clip of our snow day playtime.
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
3 comments:
Soooo precious!!! Loved spending time with you all at Thanksgiving.
Mom
Oh, I love those baby squeaks and giggles. Sooo sweet!
Thank you... thank you...
Love you guys so much...
Wendy
Post a Comment