Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Backtracking a Bit to Catch Up

Thanks for being so patient with us… After our trip to Boston for Christmas I have had little time to get on the computer. So I haven’t had time to update Facebook or the family blog. I thought since the trip was so packed full of fun and visitors, that I would blog a tiny bit every other day so no one gets too overwhelmed.

The week before we left, we spent quite a bit of time with friends—some long-time friends as well as new acquaintances. Tom, his wife Kathy and two of their kids came out from Pennsylvania for a graduation ceremony. They were able to find a break between snow storms to come over to our neighborhood for a wonderful visit over lunch. Ella was so tired she fell asleep in Kathy’s arms. Awe, such a sweet baby…

I love going to our home fellowship group on Thursday nights. We get to hang out with really great people and usually end up bring home some kind of baby gear. One of the families in our group has a nine month old baby girl, so as she grows out of things, we end up inheriting them. Please see exhibit A below. “Just hanging out.”Ella and her mommy love to read books together after a nice morning nap. This was the morning of our departure to Boston two Wednesdays ago.
…to be continued.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crowning Glory said...

Ella looks like she is really interested in the book! What a wonderful library of books she has.
I look forward to reading about all your family adventures!
Love,
Mom

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.