Hello...
I took a few random shots this week so you can see what we've been up to.
This first one, well, it's just because you have to see how adorable our little one is.
In this next picture C begged to wear her daddy's sweat shirt. So I put it on her. She's so silly. Not long after this was taken she got all upset because she was "stuck."
I want to tell you something that just melts my heart. When M is away our little girl misses him so much. I know this not only because she constantly looks for him in the office or in his room, but because she sees things that she knows are his and picks them up saying, "daddy." For instance, today I sorted laundry on the hallway floor and she was helping. She came across a t-shirt that belonged to my husband, picked it up, hugged it, then stretched it out so I could see it and said, "daddy." Oh my heart.
This next photo is a bit blurry, but you can see how much fun we have together during the day. I believe I was chasing her around the house and finally caught her with one big swoop, falling to the floor in laughter. I happened to have the camera in my hand at the time.
This is us at the entrance of the zoo just two days ago. C had such a stern look on her face. I am not sure how she felt about being on top of the bison like that.
And finally...I purchased life-like fruit and veggies for C to shop for around the house with her shopping cart. It was the best idea ever because now she knows each one of the pieces by name and simply loves pretending that she is the store keeper on the steps. In this picture she has lined them all up and is inspecting the red pepper.
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
1 comment:
What a sweet glimpse into your life! Miss you all...
Post a Comment