Monday, October 12, 2009

It’s Our Life

…and we’ll do what we want to. Very interested in the links, C really wanted to wear them around her neck. She couldn’t get them to stay put so Mommy came to the rescue and made a necklace for her. She wore it like that for some time until she wanted me to try. So I ended up with the necklace…which was snug and a bit uncomfortable to say the least. I slipped it off when she wasn’t looking before I lost the ability to breathe.

I’m not sure why, but C decided that the Cheerio would be much better stuck to her head than in her mouth. Lately she has been sticking all sorts of food in her hair. It’s very peculiar but she loves hitting herself on the top of her head after she’s finished eating. The key is to clean her hands off before she reaches for her head. Most days…that’s impossible.

Random shots continued. C and her daddy reading bedtime stories. M obviously doesn’t get to spend as much time as I do with little C, so bedtime has become their special time. M has the routine down pat. In fact, I had to try to put her to bed by myself tonight and I did everything wrong. I forgot the lotion and almost forgot to read her stories. That was a mistake that C quickly made sure I was aware of. See, my part of the evening routine is to get the humidifier going, and then feed her before she falls asleep. So I started to turn off the light and settle in to the rocker—but C climbed right over my lap and launched her little body over the chair arm to reach for a book. On goes the light and we opened a few books before settling in for bed. Thankfully bedtime still remains daddy's thing.

M took the stroller to school with him by accident leaving us with nothing but the backpack to walk to lunch. It worked perfectly well for our little outing. It is already quite chilly out so little C is all bundled up in her cute fleece hat.

This photo was taken today. C gets herself into all sorts of interesting spots. This was a first for her…to actually climb into the fridge.

Finally, our little girl is almost ready to walk by herself. However, she still gets intimidated when we try to let go altogether. Lately she decided that it’s okay to hold on with one arm rather than two.

1 comment:

Jen A said...

Your little cutie is getting so big!
Please send some of that "chilly weather" down our way. We are looking forward to mid-80's this weekend as our "cool front". It has been in the mid-90s all October...AAAGH!

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.