Yesterday we celebrated my (S’s) birthday and C’s 10 month birthday. I have the best husband in the world. I awoke to find little birthday wishes all over the house. Each one made me smile as I discovered them. For example, I filled my bowl with cereal and went to get the milk to find a note stuck to the milk jug. Then I opened up my laptop to check the weather and email like I do every morning…sure enough, there was another note. When we were ready to head outside I reached for my keys and saw yet another note hanging right there with them. I must say it was sweet and thoughtful of M to do that for me.
M was at school all day so C and I hit the mall to walk around and window shop. It was kind of funny because I kept getting lost. See, the mall is quite large and we don’t go there very often. So I couldn’t figure out how to get from A to B. I had to stop and ask directions at least four times just to get to a single place. It became a laughing matter after a while.
Once M got home, we all jumped in the car and headed to celebrate over dinner. We went to the Webber Grill and had steak and ribs. Yummy. C charmed everyone around her as usual. Our waitress said, “You can come back and visit me anytime.” Our little nugget really was a delight. She laughed, squealed, clapped her hands and waved at everyone and anyone who would look at her.
Although I have no photos to share, I wanted to say that it was an exceptional birthday—my first with little C in my life.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
No comments:
Post a Comment