Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter, Easter Almost Here!

We had the great privilege of having my mom come out to visit for a few days this week. Sadly, we had to say goodbye this morning. It was wonderful to have an extra pair of hands/arms to help around the house and give me a much needed break.

Grandma S. got plenty of Carmella holding, cuddling, hugging and rocking time. She also helped me get a little spring cleaning and yard work done. All things I really couldn’t have managed to do so quickly or even at all if she didn’t help. Also, Mark and I went to the Good Friday service at church sans infant--what a difference. So again, I say it loud—THANK YOU MOM! We miss you already.

Here are a few snapshots from the week…




Our last day with Grandma. Right after Grandma left, Ella got to meet the Easter Bunny. She came home and played with her new Easter bucket--minus the candy and small toys. You can see how she is sitting up on her own in one of these photos.





1 comment:

Crowning Glory said...

The photos are adorable! I miss you all terribly. Had a wonderful time with all of you. Happy Easter!
Mom

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.