Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 Months...Oh my!

Ella is 6 months old today! I thought I would post a few pictures of our little one for you to enjoy. I have too much going on this week to write about all that is happening. But many of you have been "pestering" me (lovingly asking) to get more photos up so here you are...hopefully this will calm down the masses until I have more time to give a proper update. Love you all.


[Carmella absolutely loves swinging.]


[Trying out her new playpen.]


[First taste of veggies. We started with sweet potatoes. She wasn't so sure at first, but one week later she seems to have the hang of it.]


[Mark and I got to escape for a night and go to a ball. We had a lovely time.]

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

Evan is six months Saturday. He isn't too close to sitting up yet, but he is all over the floor, rolling in every direction!

Yea! I'm so glad you guys got out...to a ball, no less! We are going to have a date on May 1 when a friend is coming to watch the kids for an evening.

Derek is officially done with his semester. So glad. The past week was especially hard on me, but I know it's hard on him too. It is just for a time. Unfortunately soccer and softball will take some of his time now...reffing soccer and playing softball. Before Meghan was mobile I went to every game. Now it's just too hard.

I am so glad that post gave you a bit of encouragement. By no means am I a writer or Bible scholar, but God certainly had something for me to consider...and sorting it out on "paper" was needed...therefore I shared.

Take care!

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.