Friday, March 11, 2011

Sister Time...Cousin Play

What a wonderful way to spend a week. Although M left for a business trip this week, I got to spend the whole week with my little sis and her sweet boy. It was exhausting but fun. The kiddoes played really well together when C wasn't upset that Daniel was touching "her" things. The best toy of the week was a slide we got and put in the basement. Thankfully they had something cool to play with indoors because the weather outside was a little too chilly and wet for lengthy outdoor play.

Some highlights of the week...Zoo Atlanta, the gymnasium, and Georgia Aquarium. Here is a little picture show for your enjoyment.

(Playing inside. I just realized that all of our slide pictures are actually video and for some reason I cannot upload a video on blogger today.)
(Smiling and talking.)
(Not sure what face C is making. But they just finished talking to Grandma and GrandPop on Skype.)
(At the park.)
(At the zoo.)
(The aquarium.)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.