Whenever C finds her baby doll she picks her up, says: "Baby" then gives her a kiss or two. I wanted to get this on video for you, but I got her kissing her stuffed bunny instead. I thought it would be enough to give you the idea. She does this with almost all of her stuffed animals these days. So sweet.
This is a photo of our little one reading in her rocking chair. She loves it. And, she actually reads too. She points to the photos and either makes the sound that the animal makes, or says the name of the item she sees. Most of the time she gets it right. When I took this video she had just did the arm motion and sound for the elephant. Sorry I missed that part.
I also wanted to add a few words to the list from yesterday. When I mentioned the new post to M he immediately asked if I put "apple," "Grandma/pa," "pop pop," "burrr," "mmmm" (when something tastes good), "bop," "hot," and "puppy." Again, I am sure we are still missing quite a few, but since I'm making lists I thought I'd add these too.
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
No comments:
Post a Comment