Here is a photo of me taken yesterday (Tuesday, October 14).
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Due Date Approaching
Tick tock, tick tock. The seconds are ticking away and I am unfortunately counting each one. These last few days are long and exhausting. We seem to be in a holding pattern just waiting for something to get started. The trouble is that there is no way to know when the baby will come. It could be today, it could be next week. We do know that the doctor will not let it go past Oct. 22. So for sure by next Wednesday we will be holding her in our arms…but I sure hope it will be sooner.
We will keep you posted. But don’t hold your breath…I tried that and trust me it’s not wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
1 comment:
Seeing the picture, Jeff exclaimed:
"Oh my goodness.... it looks like Mark is in there..."
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! We both think so!
Love, Wendy and Jeff
Post a Comment