Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend kicked off with a rocking Good Friday concert featuring Chris Tomlin and David Crowder. You know, I have to say that one really feels alive when they can get away and do something to revive the spirit and refresh the soul. We went with another couple and had the best time.

The next morning we took the kids to an Easter breakfast with the Easter Bunny. They did a little egg hunt after breakfast in the church yard. In comparison to some of the egg hunts we took C to last year, this one was much more relaxed which was perfect for our toddling 15 month-old.

That evening we had a little cookout with our good friends, Chip, Crystal and their two kids, Bri and Braxton. The kids had fun playing in the yard and eating outside on the deck.

Sunday was much quieter. We went to church then did our own little egg hunt in our back yard. I didn't feel like cooking or cleaning up after a meal so we decided to eat out. So it was Mexican for Easter this year. Can I just say...yummy. The best part was coming home, putting the kids to bed and not having to clean up a mess. Momma can put her feet up and write a blog. It's a real treat. (P.S. A big shout out to Grandma Stallings for the adorable Easter outfits the kids have on. Thanks sooo much! They looked stunning!)

Hope all your Easter celebrations were filled with the love of Christ! He has risen! He has risen indeed!

2 comments:

Jason and Ana Hall said...

I am glad you had a great Easter. I loved the pictures :)

Jason and Ana Hall said...

I am glad you had a great Easter. I loved the pictures

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.