Hello. It's been a long time since I posted anything. It's not because we haven't been doing things, it's just that the faster our daughter gets, the harder it is to take clear photos...especially when we have to chase her in the process. Our little girl is so active these days. And her vocabulary is insane. She now speaks in fragmented sentences, but is able to get her point across without too much guess work on our part.
She says things like: up here, right there, sit down right here, nap time, night night, love you, miss you, daddy work, daddy home, daddy airport, daddy airplane, bubbles bath, help you, carry you, mommy please, thank you, welcome, play dough, color, puzzle, Elmo book, and the list goes on and on.
One of her most favorite words recently is: BONK! and Norton--her stuffed puppy. She carries Norton around every where and if she drops him or bangs his head on something she says, "BONK!" It's super cute.
Today we went to the zoo. Just the mention of the zoo gets her excited. I never heard her string so many words together as she did this morning when she found out she was going to get to see the animals. She said, "Zoo! Zoo! Mommy! Ele-p-tant, monkey, peacock, gaff (which is giraffe). Ha, ha, zoo, Mommy." I personally thought that was amazing. Especially that she remembered that all of those animals are at the zoo. She is such a little smarty pants.
Here is a little photo of us just after having eaten lunch by the fountain at the zoo.
Yesterday was a very hot day. So I got out the inflatable pool and we had some fun splashing around and keeping cool. Take a look:
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
2 comments:
Wow, her vocabulary is quite incredible. I know boys lag behind girls, but I'm guessing she is off the charts for most children her age!
Cute bathing suit, too!
Can't wait to talk with her in person! See you all very soon!
Love,
Post a Comment