Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ready to Ride



















C likes to climb in to the bike trailer and play in it. I borrowed this from a friend and haven't had a chance to use it yet. See, we don't own bikes. I can use it as a jogger stroller too, but since I have a single seater there is no real need. But she likes the bike trailer anyway. I am good with that because it gives her something to do inside since it is still too cold to spend any quality time outdoors.


Speaking of outdoors. We got about a foot of snow the other day and decided that even though it was only 20 degrees outside we'd take C for a little ride in her sled. After about 5 minutes she started saying, "Burrrrr." That meant the ride was over. But that didn't mean that she was finished playing in her sled. I found her in the laundry room sitting in her sled so we decided to take her for a ride on the carpet in the family room. This seemed to be just as fun for her as being out in the snow. Our daughter is quite easy to please.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.