One of my favorite things she started doing is making “monkey lips”. It seems as if her little tongue is always sticking out these days. I have yet to catch her in the act on camera…but I will keep trying because it is soooo worth a photo.
She absolutely LOVES going to story time at the public library. She gets to sing and dance (well, shake and wiggle really) and smile at all the other children. It’s fun for mom too because there is another little girl about a month older than Ella who shows up every week. Liza’s mom is around my age and very nice.
This is a photo of her newest position. She sticks one leg up in the air and brings her hands together. It is very intense…I am convinced it is a strengthening hold. I’m sure it works her core muscles, legs, arms and neck. I always laugh and tickle her saying: “Are you assuming the position?” Then she giggles and loosens up a bit.
This is a photo of her newest position. She sticks one leg up in the air and brings her hands together. It is very intense…I am convinced it is a strengthening hold. I’m sure it works her core muscles, legs, arms and neck. I always laugh and tickle her saying: “Are you assuming the position?” Then she giggles and loosens up a bit.
Grandma S. has been sending Carmella all kinds of beautiful clothes lately. Carmella has so much fun opening her presents. Mommy likes the clothes, but baby ATTACKS the box and paper. Enjoy this little video. The following photo is how sweet she looks in the new outfit.
Subscribe to The V Blog by Email
No comments:
Post a Comment