Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Settling in

Well, we are finally feeling settled in to our new home in Westmont, IL. Many of you have been asking to see photos of the new house…so without further ado…here they are.


This was the first day of moving in...exhausted and sitting on the floor to eat our first meal in the new house.













Our family room. View from the balcony above.











Our kayaks finally have their own space. Eventually they will hang from the wall, but for now they are just resting side by side in the garage.










Mark using his desk in the office.













The front view of the house.









The back yard.



We hope you enjoyed this little mini tour. You will have to come visit to see the rest.


Love, Mark & Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It's beautiful!!!n Swing set and all. God has really blessed you guys and I'm happy for you :) Keep me posted :) I wanna see more pictures when you guys are all settled in.

on another note....do you go in the ocean with those things?! Look out for sharks!!! I would have a panic attack. I know I'm strange :) LOL!

Peace

 
Blog designed by Eriksen Web Design.